Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. Over 400 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories since then. Download an overview of cases handled from 2000-2017.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- Consumer interests issues involving a Moroccan company in the transportation sector
- AB-InBev and International Union of Food, Agricultural, Hotel, Restaurant, Catering, Tobacco and Allied Worker’s Associations (IUF)
- Inclusive Development International (IDI), Equitable Cambodia (EC) Cambodian League for the Promotion and Defense of Human Rights (LICADHO), and Bonsucro
- International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) and the Polish Ice Hockey Players Association
- Human rights and bribery issues involving a U.S. multinational in the hotel industry in Peru