Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. Over 450 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories since then. Download an overview of cases handled from 2000-2019.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- Individuals & a multinational enterprise
- Lawyers for Palestinian Human Rights (LPHR) & JCB
- Rio Tinto and Human Rights Law Centre (HRLC)
- Syngenta and Public Eye, Maharashtra Association of Pesticide Poisoned Persons (MAPPP), Pesticide Action Network (PAN), Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) and Pesticide Action Network Asia Pacific (PANAP)
- Individual & Petrobas S.A.