Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. Over 450 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories since then. Download an overview of cases handled from 2000-2019.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- National Union of Bank Employees (NUBE) and UNI Global & HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (HBMY)
- Andrew and Robert Starkey & MNE/Company
- Federation of Somali Trade Unions (FESTU), the International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC) and International Transport Workers Federation (ITF) & Favori LLC (Subsidiary of Kozuva Group)
- Publish What You Pay Australia (on behalf of 245 Myanmar CSOs) & Myanmar Metals Limited
- Justicia y Reparación (on behalf of individuals) & Australian-based enterprise (mining sector) operating in Chile