Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. Over 400 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories since then. Download an overview of cases handled from 2000-2017.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- Consumer interests issues involving a Moroccan company in the transportation sector
- International Sports Federation based in Switzerland and a Polish players’ association
- Ball Beverage Packaging Italia and FIOM-CGIL
- Employment, industrial relations and human rights issues involving a subsidiary of a multinational manufacturing enterprise in Ireland
- Moroccan company and Democratic Confederation of Labour concerning labour rights