Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. Over 450 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories since then. Download an overview of cases handled from 2000-2019.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- Parella Law (on behalf of an individual) & Australian-based multinational enterprise (property and infrastructure sector)
- Swiss-Tibetan Friendship Association, Tibetan Youth Association in Europe, Tibetan Community of Switzerland and Liechtenstein and Tibetan Women’s Association Switzerland & International Olympic Committee
- Iranian Center for International Criminal Law & Mölnlycke Health Care
- FNV & Just Eat Takeway.com
- Port Hedland Community Progress Association Inc & BHP