Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. Over 400 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories since then. Download an overview of cases handled from 2000-2017.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- Vinci and Vinci Airports and ITUC in Cambodia
- Murchison Minerals Ltd. and three Former Employees
- Human rights issues in the workplace involving a Spanish Security Services company in Brasil, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru and Chile
- Tenaris S.A. and Flavia Di Cino
- Banro Corporation and a former employee involving operations in the Democratic Republic of the Congo