Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. Over 450 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories since then. Download an overview of cases handled from 2000-2019.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of Papua New Guinea (ELC-PNG), the Center for Environmental Law and Community Rights Inc. (CELCOR) and Jubilee Australia Research Centre & Newcrest Mining Ltd and Harmony Gold (Australia) Pty Ltd
- UNITE HERE Local 11 & Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)
- Indira Beisekeyeva & Amadeo Central Asia LLP
- National Union of Bank Employees (NUBE) and UNI Global & HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (HBMY)
- An NGO & an international professional services firm