13/12/2019 - Diagnostic study on responsible business conduct in the financial sector in Panama and Costa Rica NOW CLOSED
13/06/2019 - OECD Feasibility study on measuring the uptake and impact of due diligence in garment footwear sectors supply chain NOW CLOSED
13/06/2019 - OECD Apparel supply chain assessment in India NOW CLOSED
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
13/12/2019 - Diagnostic study on responsible business conduct in the financial sector in Panama and Costa Rica
- Question: Could you please provide us with the budget for both regional diagnostics?
Response: The budget has to be submitted by the candidate, being one of the requirements to participate in this market consultation (please see section VI. Responding to the Market Consultation).
- Question: Could you please confirm whether there is any travel foreseen for this project?
Response: No travel is foreseen for this project.
- Question: Could you please provide us with an estimate of the aggregate number of stakeholders (investors, banks funds and regulatory actors) to be interviewed in each country?
Response: Interviews should be conducted where necessary information is not available/clear based on desk top research. There is no minimum or maximum amount of interviews but an estimated 10-15 interviews per country may be needed to supplement desk top research. Interviews may be conducted over the phone, in writing, or in person.
- Question: Could you please tell us when the decision on the selected proposal will be made and announced to participants?
Response: Decision is intended to be announced by the first week of February.
- Question: Could you please confirm that the following statement in pages 4 and 6 of the ToR “The final report should follow the OECD style guide” refers to the OECD Style Guide , third edition, from 2015? If another guide or format should be followed could you please indicate where to find it?
Response: This is correct –the final report should follow the OECD Style Guide: Third Edition (2015).
- Question: In pages 3 and 6 of the ToR, “Extent to which the top 10 largest Panamanian/Costa Rican institutional investors, funds, and commercial Banks (…)” refers to the top 10 of each industry or in total?
Response: Top 10 in each industry although there will likely be significant crossover of organisations between the categories.
- Question: Likewise, how is the size of each should be measured? By assets, billing, personnel etc.
Response: By assets.
- Question: In pages 3 y 6 of the ToR, “integrate ESG issues into their activities and decision-making processes”. We seek clarification on OECD expectations when this type of information is not available and / or is not publicly accessible, and the scope of work of the consultant under these situations.
Response: In these situations the consultant should note the absence of data and [any] efforts made to obtain the data.
For questions about RBC calls for proposals, please send an email to email@example.com.