8-9 June 2016 OECD Conference Centre, Paris, France
|LIVE WEBCAST - This event will be broadcast live starting at 9.30am on Wednesday, 8 June 2016
||MEDIA - This event is open to the media. Journalists should contact Caroline Tourrier for enquiries and accreditation.
The 2016 Global Forum on Responsible Business Conduct coincides with the 40th anniversary of the OECD Guidelines for Multinnational Enterprises. In addition to will bring together the international community engaged in promoting responsible business conduct to debate:
- Making an impact through responsible business
- Addressing severe human rights impacts in global supply chains
- Taxation and responsible business conduct
- Better business performance through responsible business conduct
- Multi-stakeholder initiatives and responsible business conduct
- Aligning fiduciary duty and responsible business conduct in institutional investments
- The pharmaceutical industry and responsible business conduct
- Responsible business conduct in mega-sporting events
|Contact for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the OECD does not cover travel and accommodation expenses for participants, or any other expenses (e.g. visa/per diem/airport transfer).
The OECD is committed to measuring and reducing its environmental impacts. This event is a sustainable event, organised in line with the OECD's environmental policy.