8-9 June 2016 OECD Conference Centre, Paris, France
|LIVE WEBCAST - This event will be broadcast live starting at 9.30am on Wednesday, 8 June 2016
||MEDIA - This event is open to the media. Journalists should contact Caroline Tourrier for accreditation.
On the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, participants from governments, businesses, trade unions and civil society will come together to discuss how to achieve actual impacts through better business practices, to explore emerging issues in supply chains, and to promote better contribution of the private sector to the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals. Debates will focus on:
- Making an impact through responsible business policies and practices
- Addressing severe human rights impacts in global supply chains
- Taxation and responsible business conduct
- Respecting the spirit and letter of taxation laws
- Better business performance through better practice
- Activities of National Contact Points 15 years since their establishment
- Benefits of engaging in multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Fiduciary duty in institutional investments
- Responsibility in mega-sporting events and in the pharmaceutical industry
|Contact for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the OECD does not cover travel and accommodation expenses for participants, or any other expenses (e.g. visa/per diem/airport transfer).
The OECD is committed to measuring and reducing its environmental impacts. This event is a sustainable event, organised in line with the OECD's environmental policy.