Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. To date, over 360 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs. Some of the older specific instances have yet to be entered into the database.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
The database is still working but we apologise for the appearance of the screen below which is currently being updated following migration of the website to a new platform.
Most recently notified
- Employee rights in the manufacturing sector in Thailand
- Alleged violation of the Guidelines in Bangladesh
- British American Tobacco (BAT) and the International Union of Food, Agricultural, Hotel, Restaurant, Catering, Tobacco and Allied Workers’ Associations (IUF)
- Banro Corporation and group of former employees
- Human Rights of the Baka people in environmentally protected areas Cameroon