Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. To date, over 360 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- Human rights and environment issues in the mining sector in Canada
- Disclosure, human rights and environment issues involving a canadian multinational company operating in Canada
- Italian bank, et al and an individual
- JSC Norvik Bank regarding efficiency and transparency of Latvia’s legal system and public institutions
- The Boeing Company and Lockheed Martin Corporation and European Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (ECDHR), Defenders for Medical Impartiality, and Arabian Rights Watch Association