Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. To date, over 360 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs. Some of the older specific instances have yet to be entered into the database.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- Employee rights in the manufacturing sector in Thailand
- Human rights issues involving a UK defence equipment company and the sale of munitions to the Government of Saudi Arabia
- Brussels Airlines and M. Edouard Teumagnie
- Alleged violation of the Guidelines in Bangladesh
- British American Tobacco (BAT) and the International Union of Food, Agricultural, Hotel, Restaurant, Catering, Tobacco and Allied Workers’ Associations (IUF)