Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. Over 450 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories since then. Download an overview of cases handled from 2000-2019.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Select any or all of the fields below for results containing:
Most recently notified
- An Australian business & an India-based enterprise
- Branch Professional Union of Machine Builders & JSC EPK Stepnogorsk
- Branch Professional Union of Machine Builders & TOO Kazakhstan Paramount Engineering
- Industrial Trade Union of Mechanical Engineers & LLP Alstom Kazakhstan
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of Papua New Guinea (ELC-PNG), the Center for Environmental Law and Community Rights Inc. (CELCOR) and Jubilee Australia Research Centre & Newcrest Mining Ltd and Harmony Gold (Australia) Pty Ltd