Database of specific instances
Use the keyword and/or filtering options below to access a list of all specific instances of alleged misconduct brought to NCPs.
The specific instances mechanism has been part of the Guidelines since the 2000 review. Over 400 specific instances have been treated by country NCPs in over 100 countries and territories since then. Download an overview of cases handled from 2000-2017.
Access a full description of how the specific instances mechanism works and how the database is constructed.
Most recently notified
- Banro Corporation and a former employee involving operations in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Crédit Suisse and Society for Threatened Peoples Switzerland (North Dakota Access Pipeline)
- Seabridge Gold and the Southeast Alaska Conservation Council
- Human rights and environment issues in the mining sector in Canada
- Disclosure, human rights and environment issues involving a canadian multinational company operating in Canada