Helping LAC businesses observe standards of responsible business conduct and apply due diligence standards and tools
We are pleased to announce the launch of the OECD’s Capacity building programmes on RBC due diligence in key sectors in Latin America and the Caribbean, which are open to all business and business associations interested in learning about RBC and risk-based due diligence, at no cost.
The four available programmes are:
The training programmes will allow participating business and associations to learn about tools and techniques to adopt RBC practices, including OECD sectoral due diligence tools. The programmes will also allow the exchange experiences, challenges and good practices on RBC. These programmes, which are part of the Project “Promoting Responsible Business Conduct in Latin America and the Caribbean”, respond to the demand of businesses in the region to enhance the understanding and capacity to implement due diligence based on the OECD and other instruments.
If you have any question or comment, do not hesitate to contact us in the following addresses:
- Programme on the agriculture sector: email@example.com
- Programme on the minerals/extractive sector: firstname.lastname@example.org
Si tiene alguna pregunta o comentario, no dude en contactarnos en las siguientes direcciones:
- Programa sobre el sector agrícola: email@example.com
- Programa sobre el sector minero/extractivo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Se você tiver alguma dúvida ou comentário, não hesite em nos contatar nos seguintes endereços:
- Programa do setor agrícola: email@example.com
- Programa do setor mineiro/extrativo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded by the European Union